Born Digital Studio is looking for a Front-end Developer with Laravel and VueJS experience to join our remote team and successfully transform our clients’ dream designs into well-functioning platforms.
For a new project, we are looking for an independent freelance developer with Laravel and VueJS experience to help us build a few new features for a marketplace platform. This short-term project is for a period of 1-3 months with the possibility to be extended. You will be working closely with Alex (Software Lead), Ivo (Front-end Developer) and 2 more external contractors. It is an ideal opportunity if you would like to build exciting products with a small team and showcase your capabilities on an international level.
The candidate must have a passion for software development, solutions architecture and application performance to join the development team. You must be a highly motivated individual willing to listen, talk and work well with the team, offering suggestions and taking them as well. You are a developer who enjoys clean code that performs and scales well, and you’re looking to join a growing team with an emphasis on creating exciting products.
- You apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating smart solutions for our customers all around the world;
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components;
- Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents moderately to complex programs;
- Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks;
- You are also able to explain your technical vision in easy to understand language;
- Have at least 2 years of experience with VueJS (Mandatory) and Laravel (Benefit to know)
- Experience with Vue CLI is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience writing HTML and CSS
- Past experience in creating dynamic and interactive web pages which are also mobile-friendly. Developing components such as content, sliders, animations, pop-ups, and other elements.
- A core understanding of user experience (UX) best practices
- Basic understanding of GIT and npm/yarn package managers
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Freelance experience with customer-facing projects would be fantastic
- An open and friendly remote culture;
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to get better at;
- The opportunity to work with the amazing startups and organisations worldwide;
- A competitive hourly rate in line with the market;
Development team at Born Digital Studio:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- Projects that work for you as well as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Freedom to work from home and manage your own time in a good matter;
- Direct contact, no hierarchies, easy to reach out and get feedback or support;
Are you interested?
Send your portfolio and CV to email@example.com stating the job title and let us know your requirements as a freelancer. We will make sure to respond to your email as soon as possible and plan the next steps in the interview process.
Do you have a friend that might be also interested in this job? Let us know if you would like to work together on a project or simply refer him to us.
Do you want to learn more about other project opportunities?
Send an open application to our team and we will make sure to assign you to the right project with the right team based on your requirements.
About Born Digital Studio
Born Digital Studio is an Amsterdam based agency with a focus on custom design and development of software, websites and mobile apps. We provide full-cycle custom software development services powered by 7 years of best practices. Our team consists of born digital product designers, frontend/backend developers, cloud architects, and DevOps.